All American Trusted Van Lines
18144 Burbank Blvd #109
Tarzana, CA 91356
Original charge was 1,790.00, after visual inspection it went to 5000.00 and after negotiating it went to 3500.00.Not Only was the company late from the date that they told us to expect our things, the driver while on work took a day to celebrate his personal holiday that we were not made aware of until the day of. After he finally arrived and we did a police report, he actually dropped the dinner table while attempting to move our things and not only were we witnesses the hired movers witnessed this catastrophe as well. The driver broke and mishandled several other items as well. We were also told that we would get a discount for the driver not appearing when we were told that he would and that did not happen either. We supposedly paid additional cost for protective covering, padding, and crates which is in our agreement as a part of the full moving service, yet the majority of our things were only boxed or wrapped from what we did prior to us obtaining the services of All American Trusted Van Lines. Our items were predominately new items, and we did not hire a company and paid additional cost just to have our things destroyed and to give us a headache in the interim which is what happened. Also in the agreement the company was suppose to assemble and disassemble items in which was not done as well. It was terrible service from beginning to end even down to one of our complaints where we filed with the Better Business Bureau and the company's rep replied to them saying we threaten to kill the driver in which is very hard to do in front of the police officers that we called due to the fact that we had so many previous issues with the company. We did not put the weight of our items because we just do not have a furniture weight scale for accuracy, but according to the company our things totaled 6200 pounds. Again just terrible service. We should be entitled to a full refund plus damages. We made a complaint with the BBB also and the clerk went as far as to try and say we threatened their driver, which is absurd being that I had the local sheriff onsite to observe due to the unprofessionalism of the company and for the fact of the missing day/holiday we were in fear that our things were even stolen in which several things were indeed missing and that our things would be destroyed in which 95% of our belongings were. The owner of the company told us that the issue would be resolved immediately yet it has been over 2 months with a claim in which we have been told that the company has 120 days plus 45 in which to get a response and if the company denies to pay then we have to take matters in our own hands which makes the claim service/company just a pond to postpone things further. This is not how paying consumers/customers should be treated.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items! I never received the order!!! What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."